The State of Ohio funded ACT test for all Juniors will be given on February 25, 2020. In the event of a weather cancellation, the makeup date will be March 24, 2020. The test can only be given on this date - there will be no rescheduled dates.
All Juniors will be enrolled by MUC. The student and parents do not need to do anything to register.
If you are a Senior and did not take the ACT for free last year, please contact Mrs. Pavalko immediately.
Mahoning Unlimited Classroom is now located at 4211 Evelyn Road, Youngstown, OH 44511
We have a new location!!
4211 Evelyn Road, Austintown, OH 44511
(off of Kirk Rd. between Meridian and Raccoon)
OUR NEW SIGN POINTING TO OUR ENTRANCE/EXIT
Attention WRTA riders, please note that the WRTA Cornersburg bus will arrive at the corner of Evelyn and Kirk roads at 5 minutes past every hour.
Click on "More Options" below and put your address in to get directions to the MUC
2018-2019 Mahoning Unlimited Classroom Staff (click here to learn more about our staff)
Congrats to the class of 2019 Mahoning Unlimited Classroom
1. END OF COURSE Exams/Retakes (High School Students)
2. State Tests (Middle School Students)
3. ACT (11th Graders)
4. Spring MAP Testing
5. Registration for Fall (NEW)
6. Graduation (@Mahoning County Educational Service Center in Canfield, Ohio)
7. Summer School[ Optionional] (Get ahead + Credit Recovery) (MCESC) (There is an additional cost for this)Enrollment Timeline and Procedures: (for non 22+ students)1. Call MUC at 330-533-8755 for information about the school (See FAQ) on this website too.2. Schedule a tour or call for individual questions to be answered.3. New Students-There will be two packets available starting August 1st 2019 (here) and (at school)4. Returning Students-There will be one packet to complete + POR.5. Students and Learning Coach (Parent, Guardian, or Designated contat) will have training prior to starting courses.6. The 2019-2029 school starts August 19th 2019.Notice of class action lawsuit settlement Doe, et al., v. State of Ohio, et al., Case No. 2:91-cv-00464An Ohio Community School opening doorways, creating opportunities and extending boundaries for those students who need, or desire, education in a setting other than a traditional school model.