MUC's Next Board Meeting=June 17th 2019 at 1:00pm at MUC
2018-2019 Mahoning Unlimited Classroom Staff (click here to learn more about our staff)
Congrats to the class of 2019 Mahoning Unlimited Classroom
Remember, schools ends on May 29th 2019.
1. END OF COURSE Exams/Retakes (High School Students)
2. State Tests (Middle School Students)
3. ACT (11th Graders)
4. Spring MAP Testing
5. Registration for Fall (NEW)
6. Graduation (@Mahoning County Educational Service Center in Canfield, Ohio)
7. Summer School[ Optionional] (Get ahead + Credit Recovery) (MCESC) (There is an additional cost for this)Enrollment Timeline and Procedures: (for non 22+ students)1. Call MUC at 330-533-8755 for information about the school (See FAQ) on this website too.2. Schedule a tour or call for individual questions to be answered.3. New Students-There will be two packets available starting August 1st 2019 (here) and (at school)4. Returning Students-There will be one packet to complete + POR.5. Students and Learning Coach (Parent, Guardian, or Designated contat) will have training prior to starting courses.6. The 2019-2029 school starts August 19th 2019.An Ohio Community School opening doorways, creating opportunities and extending boundaries for those students who need, or desire, education in a setting other than a traditional school model.