We have a new location!!
4211 Evelyn Road, Austintown, OH 44511
(off of Kirk Rd. between Meridian and Raccoon)
MUC's Next Board Meeting=August 12th 2019 at 3:00pm at MUC
Click on "More Options" below and put your address in to get directions to the MUC
2018-2019 Mahoning Unlimited Classroom Staff (click here to learn more about our staff)
Congrats to the class of 2019 Mahoning Unlimited Classroom
1. END OF COURSE Exams/Retakes (High School Students)
2. State Tests (Middle School Students)
3. ACT (11th Graders)
4. Spring MAP Testing
5. Registration for Fall (NEW)
6. Graduation (@Mahoning County Educational Service Center in Canfield, Ohio)
7. Summer School[ Optionional] (Get ahead + Credit Recovery) (MCESC) (There is an additional cost for this)Enrollment Timeline and Procedures: (for non 22+ students)1. Call MUC at 330-533-8755 for information about the school (See FAQ) on this website too.2. Schedule a tour or call for individual questions to be answered.3. New Students-There will be two packets available starting August 1st 2019 (here) and (at school)4. Returning Students-There will be one packet to complete + POR.5. Students and Learning Coach (Parent, Guardian, or Designated contat) will have training prior to starting courses.6. The 2019-2029 school starts August 19th 2019.An Ohio Community School opening doorways, creating opportunities and extending boundaries for those students who need, or desire, education in a setting other than a traditional school model.